Inter Firms League
Hillbrook Tennis Club
Tournament Referees: Alan McNally 085 1830841, William Murphy 087 7783105, Sinead Doyle 086 2404672. PLEASE REGISTER IN CLUBHOUSE BEFORE EVERY MATCH. Entry Fees should be paid on the first night your team plays. Enjoy!
|Grade A, Grade B, Grade C|
|Entry open:||17 May 2016 00:00 (GMT +01:00)|
|Entry deadline:||17 May 2016 23:59 (GMT +01:00)|
|Withdrawal deadline:||17 May 2016 23:59 (GMT +01:00)|
30 May 2016 to 10 June 2016
- Each team will consist of 2 ladies and 2 gents
- Junior players (under 16) are allowed to play in A section only subject to maximum of two per team.
- Draw will be subject to a minimum of 4 teams per section.
- Team players must hold positions played on the first night.
- Order of play is Mens Doubles, Ladies Doubles, First Mixed and Second Mixed
- Mens Doubles play best of 11 games, all other matches are best of 10 games
- Scoring : win = 2 points, draw = 1 point, loss = 0 points. The scoring will be firstly by matches and then by games if required. There are 8 points on offer each night.
- If two teams are level on points at the end of the league, the team that beat the other in the league will progress. If there are three or more teams on level points, a countback of games won/lost will decide, if still level the organisers will make a ruling.
- Each team may use 2 substitutes (one lady, one man) during the tournament. The substitution may not be taken from any other team that is still involved in the tournament. The substitution must not be of a tennis standard higher than the person being substituted. Substitutes may only play on one team.
- Entry fee of €40 to be paid before you play first match.
- In the event of a dispute the tournament committee’s decision is final. Points may be deducted from teams not adhering to the rules. The tournament committee have the right to change a team if they feel it has entered the wrong class